1. Likely, the deaths and hospitalizations suffered by those vaccinated for COVID-19 are not because the vaccines have failed to protect those who were vaccinated, but rather because the vaccines are causing the deaths and hospitalizations.
2. Renowned virologist and Nobel Prize Laureate Prof. Luc Montagnier explained that the so-called breakthrough COVID-19 infections being suffered by the fully vaccinated persons are infections caused by the COVID-19 vaccines. Dr. Montagnier said that the high rate of COVID-19 infections among the fully vaccinated population is due to “Antibody-Dependent Enhancement” (ADE).
3. The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP) offers a concise explanation of ADE:
Many vaccines work by inducing neutralizing antibodies. However, not all antibody responses are created equal. Sometimes antibodies do not prevent cell entry and, on rare occasions, they may actually increase the ability of a virus to enter cells and cause a worsening of disease through a mechanism called antibody-dependent enhancement (ADE).
4. One would think that all antibodies are good, and thus, you would want to enhance the antibodies. But that is not the case because there are two kinds of antibodies. There are neutralizing antibodies and binding antibodies. Neutralizing antibodies, as the name suggests, neutralize the virus. Binding antibodies do not neutralize the virus; they bind to it and enhance the virus’s ability to infect cells. This increases disease. The COVID-19 vaccines cause the production of higher levels of binding antibodies. That causes the disease to spread. This effect was seen when the ADE killed coronavirus (SARS-CoV) vaccine test animals who received the vaccines. Dr. Joseph Mercola gives more details of the SARS-Cov ferret experiments:
In my May 2020 interview above with Robert Kennedy Jr., he summarized the history of coronavirus vaccine development, which began in 2002, following three consecutive SARS outbreaks. By 2012, Chinese, American and European scientists were working on SARS vaccine development, and had about 30 promising candidates.
Of those, the four best vaccine candidates were then given to ferrets, which are the closest analogue to human lung infections. In the video below, which is a select outtake from my full interview, Kennedy explains what happened next. While the ferrets displayed robust antibody response, which is the metric used for vaccine licensing, once they were challenged with the wild virus, they all became severely ill and died.
The same thing happened when they tried to develop an RSV vaccine in the 1960s. RSV is an upper respiratory illness that is very similar to that caused by coronaviruses. At that time, they had decided to skip animal trials and go directly to human trials.
“They tested it on I think about 35 children, and the same thing happened,” Kennedy said. “The children developed a champion antibody response — robust, durable. It looked perfect [but when] the children were exposed to the wild virus, they all became sick. Two of them died. They abandoned the vaccine. It was a big embarrassment to FDA and NIH.”
5. Dr. Robert Malone, M.D., M.S., the inventor of the mRNA technology used by Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna in their COVID-19 vaccines, states that the COVID-19 vaccines are causing ADE. Dr. Malone indicates that the scientific evidence is becoming increasingly clear that the COVID-19 vaccines are causing the virus to replicate at higher levels than would be the case in the absence of the vaccination. He said that this phenomenon of ADE was predictable because ADE has happened in every coronavirus study ever conducted. He said the data indicates that as the immune response from the COVID-19 vaccines wanes after six months, the ADE is kicking in, and we see the result with increased hospitalizations. The hospitalizations are not from breakthrough infections in those vaccinated but rather from ADE brought on by the vaccine itself. The ADE causes the virus to replicate more efficiently than it would otherwise. Dr. Malone further states that those in the vaccinated population are generating the delta variant of COVID-19 due to the COVID-19 vaccine.
6. One research study explained:
There are also immunopathological complications associated with the SARS-CoV and MERS-CoV vaccines that require addressing and further optimization. One adverse effect is the induction of antibody-dependent enhancement (ADE) effect, which is usually caused by vaccine-induced suboptimal antibodies that facilitates viral entry into host cells.
7. Since the investigational vaccines for SARS-CoV caused ADE, it is thus not a surprise to find that the SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) vaccines also cause ADE.
There are mounting theoretical concerns that vaccines generating antibodies against SARS-CoV-2 may bind to the virus without neutralizing it. Should this happen, the non-neutralizing antibodies could enhance viral entry into cells and viral replication and end up worsening infection instead of offering protection, through the poorly understood phenomenon of ADE. ADE “is a genuine concern,” says virologist Kevin Gilligan, a senior consultant with Biologics Consulting, who advises thorough safety studies. “Because if the gun is jumped, and a vaccine is widely distributed that is disease enhancing, that would be worse than actually not doing any vaccination at all.”
9. A study was conducted by Timothy Cardozo of the Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Pharmacology, NYU Langone Health, New York, and Ronald Veazey of the Division of Comparative Pathology, Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine, Tulane University School of Medicine, Tulane National Primate Research Center. The scientists determined in their research that the COVID-19 vaccines caused an increase in the risk of more severe diseases caused through ADE. They concluded that recipients of COVID-19 vaccines should be warned about all the dangers of ADE before being vaccinated. The scientists determined that the COVID-19 vaccines worsen COVID-19 disease via antibody-dependent enhancement (ADE). They were concerned that the dangers are kept secret in clinical trial protocols and consent forms. The researcher stated:
Results of the study: COVID-19 vaccines designed to elicit neutralising antibodies may sensitise vaccine recipients to more severe disease than if they were not vaccinated. Vaccines for SARS, MERS and RSV have never been approved, and the data generated in the development and testing of these vaccines suggest a serious mechanistic concern: that vaccines designed empirically using the traditional approach (consisting of the unmodified or minimally modified coronavirus viral spike to elicit neutralising antibodies), be they composed of protein, viral vector, DNA or RNA and irrespective of delivery method, may worsen COVID-19 disease via antibody-dependent enhancement (ADE). This risk is sufficiently obscured in clinical trial protocols and consent forms for ongoing COVID-19 vaccine trials that adequate patient comprehension of this risk is unlikely to occur, obviating truly informed consent by subjects in these trials.
Conclusions drawn from the study and clinical implications: The specific and significant COVID-19 risk of ADE should have been and should be prominently and independently disclosed to research subjects currently in vaccine trials, as well as those being recruited for the trials and future patients after vaccine approval, in order to meet the medical ethics standard of patient comprehension for informed consent.
10. Many other researchers have determined that the COVD-19 vaccines pose a clear danger of ADE. In another study, the researchers concluded:
Antibody-based drugs and vaccines against severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) are being expedited through preclinical and clinical development. Data from the study of SARS-CoV and other respiratory viruses suggest that anti-SARS-CoV-2 antibodies could exacerbate COVID-19 through antibody-dependent enhancement (ADE).
11. Another researcher pleaded for caution in the administration of the COVID-19 vaccine:
[B]ecause ADE of disease cannot be reliably predicted after either vaccination or treatment with antibodies-regardless of what virus is the causative agent-it will be essential to depend on careful analysis of safety in humans as immune interventions for COVID-19 move forward.
12. As we have learned, there are two kinds of antibodies. “There are neutralizing antibodies and binding antibodies (aka, non-neutralizing antibodies). We want neutralizing antibodies but not the binding antibodies. Binding antibodies do not ‘neutralize’ the virus when they bind, and rather, their presence indicates a potential problem.” The current vaccines have been touted as successful, but their “success” is based on antibody production. It is not based on challenging the test participants with the virus to see if there is successful protection from the virus or whether they would be an antibody-dependent enhancement that would make the test participant ill. Why was that not done? Presumably, it is because the researchers knew from the SARS-CoV animal studies that the test subjects would suffer ADE. A vaccine producing ADE could never be approved.
13. The ADE is manifesting among the vaccinated. For example, it was reported on August 26, 2021, that the hospitals in Israel were filling up with vaccinated patients. Dr. Steven Li reported for the Vision Times:
On Aug. 5, Dr. Kobi Haviv, medical director of Herzog Hospital in Jerusalem, said in a Channel 13 TV News interview, “95% of the severe patients are vaccinated.” Furthermore, “85-90% of the hospitalizations are in fully vaccinated people” and the hospital is “opening more and more COVID wards.”
14. ADE was predictable. Pfizer-BioNTech was aware of the risk of ADE. They knew all about it from the SARS-CoV animal trials. Pfizer-BioNTech, in their briefing document sent to the FDA in their request for an EUA, claimed that the available data did not show any “vacccine-enhanced disease during the short follow up period of their study. But in the next sentence, the company warned that the risk of ADE remains unknown and needs to be evaluated in ongoing trials.
However, risk of vaccine-enhanced disease over time, potentially associated with waning immunity, remains unknown and needs to be evaluated further in ongoing clinical trials and in observational studies that could be conducted following authorization and/or licensure.
15. Notice that Pfizer-BioNTech states that there was a risk of ADE “potentially associated with waning immunity.” That is precisely what the animal studies showed. And that is why Pfizer-BioNTech said that. Pfizer-BioNTech knew that there was a risk of ADE “with waning immunity.” The statement that the risk was unknown is misleading. They knew there was a general risk and that the risk was real; they just did not know it with precision. That is what Dr. Malone explained. He said that this phenomenon of ADE was predictable because ADE has happened in every coronavirus study ever conducted. Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna certainly knew that. Dr. Malone also revealed that the studies showed that the ADE could be expected to show up as the immune response from the COVID-19 vaccines wanes. He put the time frame at six months for the immune response wanting at six months. Moderna and Pfizer-BioNTech knew that also. Indeed, they said that the risk of ADE was “potentially associated with waning immunity.” The ADE from the COVID-19 vaccines we are witnessing is not a surprise to the CDC, the FDA, Moderna, or Pfizer-BioNTech. It was predictable. Both Pfizer and Moderna state that the risk of ADE “needs to be evaluated further in ongoing clinical trials and in observational studies that could be conducted following authorization and/or licensure.” But no such trials are being conducted. All we hear from both companies and the CDC is that the hospitalizations and deaths of the vaccinated population are from breakthrough infections. They now deny that ADE is a reality.
16. Identical language about the risk of ADE can be found in the Moderna briefing document. ADE is a known risk for the mRNA coronavirus vaccines. That is why both Pfizer and Modern mentioned it. ADE perfectly explains the VAERS reporting of 595,620 adverse events, including 13,068 deaths, 17,228 permanent disabilities, and 54,142 hospitalizations as of August 13, 2021. The VAERS system reports correlation; it does not mean that causation has been proven. Recall that the HHS-funded study reported that the VAERS database is only catching 1% of all of the vaccine-related adverse events. The means that each of the above numbers can be multiplied by 100 to get the true scope of the damage being done by the COVID-19 vaccines. For example, the 13,068 VAERS deaths represents 1,306,800 actual deaths. The VAERS system reports correlation; it does not mean that causation has been proven. Megan Redshaw determined that 46% of those reported in VAERS as dying after receiving one of the COVID-19 vaccines died within 48 hours of injection. We will consider that as establishing a reasonable belief that the COVID-19 vaccines were the cause of the deaths. Thus, we come up with a conservative figure of 601,100 persons we have probable cause to believe died from the COVID-19 vaccines.
17. Please understand that some pharmaceutical companies are notorious for committing criminal fraud. One of them happens to be the manufacturer of a COVID-19 vaccine. On September 2, 2009, the U.S. Department of Justice announced that Pfizer “agreed to plead guilty to a felony violation of the Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act for misbranding Bextra with the intent to defraud or mislead.” As part of that settlement, Pfizer “agreed to pay $2.3 billion, the largest health care fraud settlement in the history of the Department of Justice.” Pfizer is a repeat offender. Between 1991 and 2017, Pfizer entered into 34 civil and criminal settlements with the federal and state governments totaling $4.7 billion. Past behavior is the best predictor of future conduct. The VAERS data indicates that Pfizer-BioNTech is responsible for 69% of the COVID-19 vaccine deaths reported in VAERS. Extrapolating from the VAERS data, as explained above, I have probable cause to believe that out of the 601,100 persons who have died from the COVID-19 vaccines, Pfizer and its German partner, BioNTech, are responsible for killing 415,100 of those people. Those figures are as of August 13, 2021; the carnage continues.