Portuguese Court of Appeals Rules that PCR Test is Unreliable in Detecting SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19)

Peter Andrews, an Irish science journalist and writer based in London reported that a Portuguese Court of Appeals in Lisbon has ruled that “[i]n view of current scientific evidence, this test shows itself to be unable to determine beyond [a] reasonable doubt that such positivity corresponds, in fact, to the infection of a person by the SARS-CoV-2 virus.” 

The case came before the Portuguese court of appeals in Lisbon after a trial court in Portugal granted a writ of habeas corpus brought by “four German holidaymakers who claimed that they were illegally quarantined in Portugal after one was judged to be positive for Covid-19.” Id. 

The Portugal Court of Appeals in Lisbon agreed with the trial court and ruled that the Germans were illegally detained by the Azores Regional Health Authority because the PCR test that was the basis of the detention is unreliable for detecting COVID-19. Andrews reports that the Portuguese court cited a study conducted by some of the leading European and world specialists,” proving that the usual testing standard for a PCR test results in a COVID-19 false-positive result 97% of the time. The court concluded:

This means that if a person has a positive PCR test at a cycle threshold of 35 or higher (as in most laboratories in the USA and Europe), the chances of a person being infected are less than 3%. The probability of a person receiving a false positive is 97% or higher.

Andrews explains that “[i]n the eyes of this court, then, a positive test does not correspond to a Covid case. The two most important reasons for this, said the judges, are that, ‘the test’s reliability depends on the number of cycles used’ and that ‘the test’s reliability depends on the viral load present.’ In other words, there are simply too many unknowns surrounding PCR testing.” (italics in original)

Anthony S. Fauci, who is the Director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), would likely agree with the court ruling. That is because Dr. Fauci in on record as stating that the chance of a true positive result from 35 or more cycles is “minuscule.” He stated that the PCR tests that are being run at cycles of 36, 37, or 38 cycles are simply detecting dead nucleotides and then falsely reporting them as positive COVID-19 results.

Ethan Huff, writing for Natural News, explains the significance of the court ruling. “In other words, people who get tested with a PCR test will more than likely receive an inaccurate result, usually a false positive. This would suggest that the official Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) numbers are majorly skewed, making the plandemic seem worse than it actually is.”

Peter Andrews expresses his disappointment with the mainstream media in their silence about this important court ruling:

It is a sad indictment of our mainstream media that such a landmark ruling, of such obvious and pressing international importance, has been roundly ignored. If one were making (flimsy) excuses for them, one could say that the case escaped the notice of most science editors because it has been published in Portuguese. But there is a full English translation of the appeal, and alternative media managed to pick it up.

Why would the mainstream media conceal this important information from the public? The mainstream media knows that most laboratories in the U.S. are running PCR tests at 40 cycles. They also know that tests run at such high replication cycles inevitably are returning 97% false-positive COVID-19 results. But the mainstream media is not objective; they have an agenda; they are the propaganda arm of the money-powers, who need the hysteria over the danger of COVID-19 to enslave the masses. The money-powers cannot let it be known that the COVID-19 positives tests are being inflated by 97% false-positive results.  All of the hullabaloo about the new cases of COVID-19 is hysteria over nothing. But that is needed to scare people into obedience to lockdowns, social distancing, masks, and vaccines. This will all culminate with the mark of the beast. “And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.” Revelation 13:17.

The New Antigen Test for COVID-19 is Just as Unreliable as the PCR Test

The PCR Test is Generating False-Positive COVID-19 Results

The COVID-19 PCR Test is Detecting DNA Found in All Humans

COVID-19 is a Smokescreen for 5G Radiation Sickness

What Science Calls Viruses May Really Be Exosomes

Germ Theory of Diseases Spread by Viruses Has Never Been Proven

2 thoughts on “Portuguese Court of Appeals Rules that PCR Test is Unreliable in Detecting SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19)

Leave a Comment