Many states allow a religious exemption for vaccines that would ordinarily be required for school or employment. Below is a basic Christian justification to be exempted from an otherwise mandated vaccination.
Exemption Request for Self: I, _______________________, hereby request a religious exemption from vaccination. My sincerely held religious beliefs require that I be exempt from being vaccinated. The following constitutes the bases for my request.
Exemption Request for Child: I, _______________________, hereby request a religious exemption from vaccination for my child, ______________________. My sincerely held religious beliefs require that I exempt my childe from being vaccinated. The following constitutes the bases for my request.
The language below should be revised according to whether the request is on behalf of a child or yourself.
I. Vaccines often contain aborted fetal tissue and those that do not contain aborted fetal tissue are often developed using aborted fetal tissues.
C. The MRC-5 fetal line was derived from fetal lung tissues harvested from an elective abortion in 1966. The abortion records indicate that it was taken from a 14-week male fetus removed for psychiatric reasons from a 27 year old woman with a genetically normal family history. MRC-5 is used to generate the attenuated viruses.
D. The origin of PER.C6 fetal line is documented through direct testimony before the Food and Drug Administration’s Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee from Dr. Alex Van Der Eb, who stated: “So I isolated retina [cells] from a fetus, from a healthy fetus as far as could be seen, of 18 weeks old. There was nothing special in the family history, or the pregnancy was completely normal up to the 18 weeks, and it turned out to be a socially indicated abortus, abortus provocatus, and that was simply because the woman wanted to get rid of the fetus.” The PER.C6 fetal line is currently used in the research and development of vaccines.
II. My sincerely held religious belief is that abortion constitutes the unjustified killing of an unborn child. I base that belief on the teachings of Jesus Christ as contained in the Holy Bible.
A. God states that we are living souls from the moment of conception in the womb.
1. “For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother’s womb. I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.” (Psalms 139:13-14)
2. “Listen, O isles, unto me; and hearken, ye people, from far; The LORD hath called me from the womb; from the bowels of my mother hath he made mention of my name.” (Isaiah 49:1)
B. Indeed, we are ordained to be living souls by God before our conception in our mothers’ womb. We are formed by God in in the womb.
1. “Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.” (Jeremiah 1:5)
C. It is God who is the creator of all things, including the crator of each man in his mother’s womb.
1. “As thou knowest not what is the way of the spirit, nor how the bones do grow in the womb of her that is with child: even so thou knowest not the works of God who maketh all.” (Ecclesiastes 11:5)
D. God of the Lord of all, both born and unborn.
1. “I was cast upon thee from the womb: thou art my God from my mother’s belly.” (Psalms 22:10)
E. Fetuses in the womb are sentient. We see that in Luke when, Elizabeth was greeted by Mary, who was pregnant with Jesus. John the Babtist, who was unborn and in Elizabeth’s womb jumped for joy upon hearing the Mary’s greeting.
1. “And it came to pass, that, when Elisabeth heard the salutation of Mary, the babe leaped in her womb; and Elisabeth was filled with the Holy Ghost:” (Luke 1:41)
F. God hates the shedding of innocent blood.
1. “These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren.” (Proverbs 6:16-19)
G. The Holy Bible states that God elected Jacob as the heir to the promise. God elected Jacob before he was born.
1. “That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed. For this is the word of promise, At this time will I come, and Sara shall have a son. And not only this; but when Rebecca also had conceived by one, even by our father Isaac; (For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth;) It was said unto her, The elder shall serve the younger. As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.” (Romans 9:8-13)
2. Notice also what God states about Jacob and Esau. God elected Jacob before they were born and before either he or Esau had done any good or evil. That means that children who are aborted have not done any evil. There is no justification for their death; they are innocent. The killers are culpable, and those who encourage and abet them in their deadly scheme are accomplices in that sin. Unless they repent and turn in faith to Jesus Christ, they will be punished by God accordingly. See Matthew 25:31-46; Romans 2:3-9; 2 Corinthians 5:10; Revelation 20:11-15.
H. Abortion is homicide. God has commanded that we shall not kill one another.
1. “Thou shalt not kill.” (Exodus 20:13)
III. Vaccines are given to people who are well. It is against my faith to be injected with a vaccine when I am not ill. To do so is to take on a spirit of fear and reliance on man rather than reliance on God.
A. “But when Jesus heard that, he said unto them, They that be whole need not a physician, but they that are sick.” (Matthew 9:12)
B. “For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind” (2 Timothy 1:7).
IV. As a Christian, I am religiously bound to care for my body as it is the temple of the Holy Spirit.
A. “Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.” (1 Corinthians 3:16-17)
B. “What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God’s.” (1 Corinthians 6:19-20)
C. I sincerely believe that vaccines are detrimental to my health, and thus, it would violate my sincerely held religious beliefs to do harm to my body by being vaccinated.
1. Vaccine-Induced Allergies
a. Vinu Arumugham, in an article written for the Journal of Developing Drugs, reveals that “Nobel Laureate Charles Richet demonstrated over a hundred years ago that injecting a protein into animals or humans causes immune system sensitization to that protein.” What does that mean for the person receiving the vaccine? Arumugham explains that “[s]ubsequent exposure to the protein can result in allergic reactions or anaphylaxis.” Thus, food proteins injected into a person through a vaccine can have the effect of causing a subsequent allergic reaction by that person who subsequently eats food that contains the food proteins in the vaccine. That means that vaccines can cause food allergies. Arumugham reveals that this scientific fact of vaccine-induced allergies “has since been demonstrated over and over again in humans and animal models.” Vaccines contain food proteins derived from chicken eggs, casein, gelatin, soy, agar, etc. Those ingredients sound innocent enough. And if they were eaten they would not be harmful, and indeed would be nutritious. But when those same ingredients are injected into a human body, in a significant number of cases, a person to develop an allergic reaction or even anaphylaxis to that food protein. The allergic reaction is caused because accompanying the food protein is an adjuvant whose purpose is to stimulate the immune response of the body to the antigen. The problem is that the stimulated immune response is not limited to the antigen. The body also develops an immune response to the food proteins in the vaccine. The stimulated immune response to the food protein causes an allergic response to the food when consumed. For example, casein is a phosphoprotein derived from milk. Trace amounts of casein are often found in vaccines. Indeed, the DTaP children’s vaccine is cultured using bovine casein as a medium. There has been an explosion of people who have developed allergies to milk. According to the American College of Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology, “cow’s milk is the most common food allergy in children under the age of 5.” It is probable that milk allergies in young children are a direct result of the stimulated immune response to the bovine casein in the DTaP vaccine.
2. Aluminum Adjuvants in Vaccines
a. Vaccines contain adjuvants that are designed to stimulate the immune response to the antigen in the vaccine. A common adjuvant is aluminum. Indeed, the CDC lists aluminum, aluminum hydroxide, aluminum phosphate, aluminum sulfate, or aluminum hydroxyphosphate sulfate as ingredients in 27 vaccines. Aluminum is a dangerous neurotoxin and carcinogen. Research has established that “[t]he adverse neurologic, hematopoietic, skeletal, respiratory, immunologic, and other effects associated with excessive aluminum (Al) exposures are well known.” Research has proven that the neurological effects of aluminum include “impairment on neurobehavioral tests for psychomotor and cognitive performance and an increased incidence of subjective neurological symptoms.” Indeed, “studies clearly identify the nervous system as the most sensitive target of aluminum toxicity.” In studies involving “intramuscular administration of aluminum hydroxide or aluminum phosphate vaccine adjuvants in rabbits, increased levels of aluminum were found in the kidney, spleen, liver, heart, lymph nodes, and brain (in decreasing order of aluminum concentration).”
3. Mercury Preservatives in Vaccines
a. On or about 1999, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) determined that mercury in vaccines, in the form of thimerosal, exceeded FDA guidelines for mercury exposure. Mercury is a known neurotoxin. The mercury safety standards were determined by measuring methylmercury. But the mercury in thimerosal metabolizes in the body as ethylmercury. The FDA had no safety guidelines for ethylmercury. The FDA did not know what to do so, they correctly required vaccine companies to reduce or eliminate the use of thimerosal in vaccines. The CDC identifies thimerosal as a preservative that is still being used in vaccines. While thimerosal has been removed from childhood vaccines, according to the CDC, it remains an ingredient in influenza and tetanus and diptheria vaccines.
V. It is a sin to physically, morally, or spiritually harm a child.
A. “It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones.” Luke 17:2.
B. We are called by God to protect our children from harm in the same way we would protect ourselves from harm. “And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise.” (Luke 6:31).
B. Giving vaccinations to children has been proven to be harmful to their health. To submit my child to be vaccinated makes me an accomplice to sin.
1. In a study funded by The Institute for Pure and Applied Knowledge (IPAK) and published in the International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health it was determined that unvaccinated children are significantly healthier than vaccinated children. The conclusion from the study is that vaccinating children causes them to suffer a “significant” increase in asthma, allergies, breathing issues, behavioral issues, ADHD, respiratory infections, otitis media (ear infections), ear pain, infections, conjunctivitis (eye infections), eye disorders, eczema, dermatitis, urticaria (hives), and anemia.
3. In a randomized study published by the highly respected Dr. Peter Aaby found that the Diphtheria–Tetanus–Pertussis (DTP) vaccine caused children to die at a higher rate than unvaccinated children. The increased mortality is striking. The study found that the mortality rate for children receiving a DTP vaccine is ten (10) times the mortality rate for children that received no vaccination at all.
4. Mark Blaxill and Amy Becker studied mortality rates during the COVID-19 lock-downs. They discovered a startling fact. Infant mortality actually went down during the lockdown. There was a significant decrease in the number of infant deaths. Blaxill and Becker attributed that drop to the inability of parents to do well-baby doctor checkups with the obligatory vaccinations. Fewer vaccines = fewer infant deaths. The decrease was significant. With fewer vaccinations, there were 30% fewer infant deaths in the U.S. during the COVID-19 lockdowns.